It’s Never Too Early to Talk About Another Cubs Spring Training Trip
In March of this year, I was lucky enough to host an outstanding group of folks as we made the trek out to Mesa, Arizona, for Chicago Cubs spring training. The trip, which ran March 8th through the 12th, was put together by our good friend (and diehard Cubs fan) Tony Caruana at Lindstrom Travel. We had such a good time that we're going to do it again in 2018.
If you, or the Cub fan in your life would like to join us, we'd love to have you along! First off, highlight March 7th through March 11th on next year's calendar. Go ahead, I'll wait.
Next, here are some of the particulars on what the trip includes:
- Round trip transfer from Rockford to Chicago
- Round trip airfare from Chicago to Phoenix
- Round trip transfers from the airport in Phoenix to the Hilton Phoenix/East Mesa
- 4 nights accomodations at the Hilton Phoenix/East Mesa
- Breakfast daily
- A welcoming party including appetizers and soft drinks
- 3 Chicago Cubs spring training games
- 24 trip assistance
- All taxes
As I mentioned, we had such a fantastic time when we went in March that we couldn't wait to put together another trip. If you missed going last time, join us for this one.
For more information, call Tony Caruana at Lindstrom Travel at (815) 398-8888, or email him at Tony@lindstromtravel.com