Take a Virtual Tour of the UW Health Sports Factory
By now, you've probably heard all the buzz about downtown Rockford's newest gem, The UW Health Sports Factory, but in case you haven't gotten yourself an up close and personal look, you can now take a tour on any internet-enabled device.
First, a couple of facts about this beautiful facility, courtesy of the Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (RACVB):
Rockford's new premiere multi-use riverfront indoor sports venue opened on June 1, 2016. The facility contains 105,000 sq ft of space to used for a variety of indoor amateur sports. The flexible floor space and accommodate:
- 8 regulation size basketball courts
- 16 volleyball courts with 2 championship volleyball courts
- 16 wrestling mats
- Space for other sports such as dancing, cheer, etc.
Other features of the UW Health Sports Factory include:
- 5 meeting rooms
- Riverfront boardwalk
- Full restaurant and concessions onsite
- Seating for up to 3,700 people with portable bleachers
- Access to downtown Rockford within a short walk
This place is really state-of-the-art, and people who've played and/or visited have given glowing reviews.
For another perspective on things: