Let’s Waste Some Time
Doing a news/talk radio show requires a lot of online time. Time spent reading news stories from multiple outlets, background research on hot topics, getting up-to-speed with anything and everything our audience might be interested in, etc.
It also requires a high degree of online self-discipline to avoid goofy, funny, or useless-but-fun websites that offer nothing more than the chance to kill some time.
I do not possess the aforementioned online self-discipline. Not even close. So, with that in mind, here's a few places to visit for no other reason than to slow your productivity to near zero.
- It hurts my brain to watch this. But I did anyway.
- Always been interested in exactly how dogs drink water? Me neither, but I still went here.
- Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to slap someone with an eel?
- Like koalas? Who doesn't? Want to wear a hole in your desk with your mouse? Yeah.
- This one is just plain strange.
- It can't be the internet without some cats.
- This one, I must point out, is stupid fun.
- Had some online problems in the past? This will make you feel better about your own technical abilities.
- And, of course, in cold weather like we're currently dealing with...this.
- And finally, I didn't even know this existed.
There you go. We just wasted some time together.