How To Spend The $654 Million Mega Millions Jackpot in Rockford
Nobody matched all the numbers in Friday's Mega Millions game. That means Tuesday's (10/17) jackpot will be the second largest in the history of the game.
The numbers from Friday's Mega Million's drawing were; 4-24-46-61-70 and the Mega Ball was 7. Since no one matched all six numbers, the jackpot has now grown to $654 million, according to wrex.com.
If someone wins Tuesday night's jackpot, that one winner will take home nearly $373 million. Because we're no different from you, we immediately started thinking about how we'd spend that money around Rockford.
- 124,749,164 large orders of Beefaroo Cheddar Fries
- 24,866,666.7 Lino's Pizza Specials
- 68,065.693.4 Uncle Nick's Gyro Combos (with fries)
- All of the $1,000,000 dollar houses currently on the market in the Rockford area
- 14,162 brand new Belvidere-built Jeep Cherokees for pretty much every resident of Poplar Grove, Cherry Valley and Rockton (even those that can't drive yet).
- This next purchase is personal (and frivolous). The City of Green Bay owns Lambeau Field but in 2000 voters agreed to allow the city to sell naming rights. The city and team agreed to sell those rights for $100 million. Done. Steve Shannon Stadium. That leaves $273 to also purchase the naming rights to all 8 entrances. The rest I'll spend in the souvenir shop.