Complete List Of Performers For Anderson Gardens’ ‘Tuesday Evening In The Gardens’
Grab your lawn chairs and get ready to hear some great music in one of the most beautiful settings in the state of Illinois.
Tuesday Evening In The Gardens is back at Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford, Illinois.
The first night will be next Tuesday, May 31st and run for 14 weeks through August 30.
Regular admission fees apply. Food trucks will be on site as always. Outside liquor cannot be brought in but will be available for purchase to those over 21.
So who is going to be performing? The Gardens just released their list of performers and they might have their best lineup yet.
Here's who's coming to the Garden this summer:
- Opening: Grand Groove Hotel (Rockford)
- Shamarr Allen (New Orleans, LA)
- Opening Kelly Steward (Rockford)
- Jill Andrews (Johnson City, TN)
- Opening: Swingbilly RFD (Rockford)
- Po Ramblin' Boys (Nashville, TN)
- Opening: Brett Newski & the No Tomorrow (Madison, WI)
- Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts (Rockford)
- Opening: Mystery Loves Company (Houston, TX)
- Alanna Royale (Nashville, TN)
- Opening: Albion West (Chicago, IL)
- David Ramirez (Austin, TX)
- Opening: Longshot (Rockford)
- Will Hoge (Nashville, TN)
- Opening: Vince Chiarelli (Rockford)
- Danielle Juhre (Chicago, IL)
- Opening: Trapper Scheopp (Milwaukee, WI)
- Dave Hause (New York, NY)
- Opening: Horace Greene (Appleton, WI)
- Laney Jones (Orlando, FL)
- Opening: Edward David Anderson (Bloomington, IL)
- Backyard Tire Fire (Asheville, NC)
- Opening: Caitlin Krisko & The Broadcast (Asheville, NC)
- Everyday Everybody (Washington DC)
- Opening: Andrew Robinson (Rockford)
- Ariel Posen (Winnipeg Manitoba)
All the details and more information about the Gardens can be found on their website.