We're not even into July yet, but OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center's Burn Unit has been dealing with almost a dozen burn injuries this month.

During the time leading up to (and sometimes after) the 4th of July, many of the cases they treat are caused by misuse and/or accidents with fireworks.

However, some of the recent injuries requiring treatment have been caused by people using gasoline or other flammable liquids to light their grills, bonfires, fire pits, or burn trash.

In an effort to get much-needed information about the dangers of mishandling both fireworks and flammable liquids, OSF St. Anthony Medical Center teamed up with the Rockford Fire Department for a burn safety public service announcement: