Chicago Bear Khalil Mack Moving On Puts $5M Glencoe Mansion on Market
The Chicago Bears aren't the only ones looking to movie into a new home. Their 6-time Pro Bowl linebacker, Khalil Mack, is also ditching his old place.
Here's another testament to how great it is to be a home seller right now.
HOME SELLERS ARE MAKING BIG MONEY RIGHT NOW
About a month ago, Khalil Mack was considering putting his six-bedroom, 9,300-square-foot Glencoe mansion on the market for $4.4 million. Well, he sacked that idea then raised the price by $600,000.
Come take a look inside his 15-room gated home, now officially on the market for $5 million.
Khalil bought the then one-year-old home in 2018 for $3.75 million, when he first arrived in Chicago.
The home is in the very desired East Glencoe neighborhood, just steps from the gorgeous Lake Michigan shoreline.
From the @properties listing:
- The home has an open layout perfect for today's lifestyle
- Crisp design with transitional urban feel
- Chef's kitchen with wood-mode cabinetry, waterfall edge island, top of the line appliances
- Custom built walnut library
- 6 bedrooms each with en suite marble bath and walk in closet.
- Enclosed screen porch with fireplace
- Hot tub that overlooks the large private yard
- Lower level with amazing sport court open to exercise room
- Large entertainment space
- Media room
- Beautiful wine cellar
- Yoga studio
While his team seems to be plotting a move to Arlington Heights, Khalil just laid down some big money for a condo closer to Soldier Field. He just dropped $6.85 million for a three-bedroom condominium on the 28th floor of the building at 9 W. Walton Street on the Gold Coast.
Chicago Bear Khalil Mack Moving Puts $5M Glencoe Home on Market
Steve Shannon is host of The Steve Shannon Show on 97ZOK. On the air weekday mornings from 6 to 10 a.m. and a special 'Rewind' show, featuring favorite moments from previous shows, on Saturday mornings from 5 to 7 a.m.. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and like his page on Facebook.