Unforgettable Dinosaur Experience Coming To Wisconsin And The Whole Family Love It
The last weekend in October looks to be a roaring good time in Wisconsin, especially for dinosaur fanatics.
There's an awesome experience, Jurassic Quest, happening October 29-31.
Jurassic Quest is ROARING through Milwaukee, WI!
When you get an idea of everything inside this event you will understand why tickets will sell out.
Guests will be surrounded by the largest and most realistic traveling dinosaur show in North America.
- 100 dinosaurs, true to detail and size
- Stationary and walking dinosaur rides, some are the biggest in the country
- Interactive baby dinosaur and raptor training experience
- Giant fossil dig
- Craft and game stations
Here are some important pieces of information you will be glad you know ahead of time.
- Buy tickets online ahead of time so you're guaranteed entry.
- Strollers are welcome.
- Bring your camera. (There will be a ton of memories you'll want to remember)
- Socks are required for the inflatables so bring 'em along.
- The event is self-guided and lasts 2-3 hours.
- You may not leave and re-enter the event.
- Wear appropriate face coverings, per the CDC, if you are not fully vaccinated.
We have timed entry at the indoor event to create a safe environment, limit crowds, and maximize enjoyment during your visit. You may not leave and re-enter the event.
It looks like a fun time but doesn't this child look terrified?!
In all seriousness, this looks like an awesome event. You can find more info and buy tickets here.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE WISCONSIN IDEAS TOO
Eight Wisconsin Hikes That Will Immerse You In the Beauty of Fall
Six Wine and Food Events You Need to Go to in Wisconsin This Fall