General Electric has issued a recall for LED tube lamps due to electrocution and shock possibilities. 

The bulbs are sold exclusively at Lowe's including their Rockford location. If your bulb qualifies they will send you a $17 gift card.

The bulbs in question are Cool White Universal T8/T12 LED tube lamps.

They're the long ones with the two prongs at each end. It's what you used to just call fluorescent bulbs.

Consumers are strongly warned to make sure that the switch is in the OFF position before removing the bulbs.

If you've ever been electrocuted before, you know that it's no laughing matter. I took a good shock once when I was a kid unplugging a radio from outside. It's been about 30 years and I can still clearly feel the shaking energy shooting up my arm.

If you think you might have a bad bulb head over to this website. They will walk you through the recall process.

More From WROK 1440 AM / 96.1 FM