Join Me for a Trip to Washington, DC
My friend Tony Caruana (Tony the Travel Guy) over at Lindstrom Travel called me the other day and told me he had put together an outstanding trip to Washington, DC. After he described the trip and all it had to offer, I commented that I thought it was terrible of him to rub my nose in his next fantastic vacation. After shaking his head (I could hear it through the phone), he pointed out that the trip was for me...and for you, too!
Here's the deal:
- April 21-24 2016 (cherry blossom time)
- Round trip transfers from Rockford to O'Hare
- Round trip flight on United Airlines to Reagan National Airport in Washington
- Round trip transfers from Reagan National Airport to the Holiday Inn Capitol Hotel
- 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Capitol Hotel
- Luggage porterage in/out of the hotel
- All Day Tour of Washington, D.C., featuring all major monuments, memorials, and public buildings
You'll have free time to explore Washington, as well. The hotel is centrally located, within walking distance of the Air and Space Museum, and the Smithsonian. Plus, the cherry blossoms should be in beautiful bloom while we're there.
I'll be your host for the trip, and I'd love to have you join us. For more information and to sign up, just call Tony at (815) 398-8888, or email him at Tony@lindstromtravel.com. More info can be found by clicking here.