Here Are The Stateline Area Spots To Catch Fireworks On The 4th
We're a week out from a bunch of Independence Day celebrations, so we thought we'd let you know that when it comes to fireworks, you've got options.
Maybe you're in some sort of fireworks rut. You and the family hit the same sky show every July 4th, and perhaps you're looking to find a new experience. Fortunately, there are some great opportunities to catch some really cool fireworks shows throughout the stateline area.
Here's a list of spots to put on your "must check out" list, courtesy of 23 WIFR News:
- Rockford (Davis Park): A 30-minute fireworks show is set for 9:30 p.m. as part of Rockford's Sky Concert
- Loves Park (Shorewood Park): Guests are encouraged to watch across the river at Rockford Country Club
- Loves Park (Rockford Speedway): Fireworks show follows several racing events
- Beloit (Riverside Park): Fireworks will follow the Beloit Janesville Symphony Orchestra concert at the Harry C Moore Pavilion
- Cherry Valley (Baumann Park)
- Kirkland (DeKalb County Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- Rochelle (10th Avenue and 20th Street)
- Winnebago (Winnebago High School)
The following locations are also hosting fireworks shows before or after the Fourth of July:
- Amboy (Downtown): Fireworks Family event on Saturday, July 6
- Belvidere (Boone County Fairground): Heritage Day Fireworks show on Saturday, June 30
- Freeport (Stephenson County Fairgrounds): Saturday, July 6