Epic Jump or Complete Waste of Time?
No, this is not a clip from the latest "Fast and Furious" movie, and no, it's not footage of my high school driver's test.
Posted by YouTube user "aguyfromalabama (Jacob Hernig)," it's pretty much a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of thing. It's what Jacob calls "The Most Epic Vehicle Jump Ever."
There's really no context here. Maybe he did it because:
- The ashtrays were full
- Couldn't get rid of that hidden squeak
- It belongs to his ex-wife
- He's really bad at the whole "test driving" concept
- It was already on fire and he wanted to put it out
- Drive thru coffee was waaaaaaaay too hot
- He's an idiot with nothing better to do
- It was really cool when Bo and Luke Duke used to do it
- Flaming Hot Cheetos were actually Flaming Hot Cheetos
Several comments point out that it would have been cooler if he hadn't reached up to hold his nose before hitting the water. I've got to figure that he probably shouted "Hey y'all, watch this!" or "Hold my beer" right before take-off.