Scenic Rockford Eatery Makes “Illinois Restaurant Bucket List”
It's nice to see that not every bucket list has to be chockful of bungee jumping, skydiving, bull running, or Everest summitting.
Some people have bucket lists that have been inspired directly from the Food Network, and that's okay. It's not like you'll run into Guy Fieri on top of Mount Everest.
If You're A Foodie With A Bucket List Full Of Restaurants, You're Not Alone
After watching his show for years, my wife and I put eating at one of this guy's restaurants in a prime spot on our mutual bucket list:
My family and I were lucky enough to pretty much stumble straight into one of Emeril Lagasse's joints a few years back during a trip to Orlando. It totally lived up to our expectations, and was a wonderful experience.
I believe we will have that dinner paid off completely by late next year.
A Cool Website Picked 12 Illinois Bucket List Eateries, One For Each Month
OnlyInYourState.com puts up a lot of great Illinois-centric things to get out and see, do, and enjoy. They cover interesting spots, towns, places to stay, places to visit, and of course, the wide variety of food opportunities in Illinois.
Fresco At The Gardens Is The Closest Bucket List Restaurant To Rockford
Looking at the OnlyInYourState.com list, it looks like the other 11 places are well worth taking a ride for:
- January: The Turf Room in North Aurora
- February: Mesón Sabika in Naperville
- March: Kelleher's Irish Pub & Eatery in Peoria
- April: Italian Village in Carbondale
- May: Fresco at the Gardens in Rockford
- June: Log Cabin Steakhouse in Galena
- July: The Loading Dock Bar & Grill in Grafton
- August: The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern in Peoria
- September: Hank's Farm Restaurant in Ottawa
- October: Country House Restaurant in Clarendon Hills
- November: Firefly Grill in Effingham
- December: Edelweiss Restaurant in Norridge
10 Reasons Why Rockford Pizza Is The Best Pizza