Anderson Japanese Gardens Gets Spooky on Saturday
Anderson Japanese Gardens has lots of fun and interesting events throughout the year like Tuesday Evening in the Gardens, their On-Tap Craft Beer Event, Garden Explorers, Tea Groups, and more.
Now you can add "Spook-Tacular Haunts--A Hoo-rrifically Spooky Halloween in the Gardens" to their ever-growing list of fun gatherings.
It's also a perfect time for parents to make sure that their kids get to wear those Halloween costumes for more than just a few hours on Halloween night. You went to the trouble and/or expense for that costume, so why not get some added use out of it?
It all happens Saturday, October 27th (tomorrow) at Anderson Japanese Gardens. Here are some of the details:
When: Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 3pm-5pm.
Admission: FREE for All Garden Members, Cost of Regular Garden Admission for Non-Members
- Fun Halloween games
- Trick or Treating throughout the Gardens
- Halloween craft & candy apple station
- Spooky Graveyard (perfect for photos)
- Hoo Haven Learning Centers located throughout the Garden
- Haunted Rockford Garden Tours (advance registration recommended)