There Was A $1.5M THC Cartridge Bust In Kenosha
Looks like some local dealers will have to find a new source.
CBS58 - A drug bust in Kenosha County leads to the arrest of two brothers, 20-year-old Tyler Huffhines and his 23-year old brother Jacob Huffhines. Authorities discovered more than $1.5 million worth of THC products during a search of two properties.
These brothers had a real system going on in Kenosha. Let's take a look at what the cops found.
- $59,000 cash - That's a lot but not a crazy amount
- 8 guns and ammunition - Sure. Probably weren't properly registered but you expect to find some weapons.
- 0.6 grams of cocaine - I don't know how much coke that is but it sounds like it was probably just for personal use.
- 10.6 grams of marijuana - That's not that much over the decriminalized amount
- 9 Cell phones - Need those burners
- Xanax pills - 1? 1000? Was there a prescription? Need more info on these.
- Drug Paraphernalia - Uh. Of course. Have to test your product.
- 31,200 Filled Vape Cartridges - BINGO!! That's a lot of cartridges.
- 98,000 Unfilled Cartridges - WHOA!! Almost 100K empties waiting to be filled? These guys were pretty big.
Apparently these guys were hiring 10 people at a time (job creation?) to fill the cartridges and then box them up and ship them out for distribution.
As of last night, the brothers have not been charged yet. The police are probably still busy counting cartridges.