The 10 Best Casual Dining Spots In Rockford
A new list featuring America's best casual dining restaurants, and I wanted to find the best in Rockford.
What classifies a restaurant as a "casual dining" establishment? Well, Wikipedia defines it as "a restaurant that serves moderately-priced food in a casual atmosphere."
Now that that's covered, with a little help from Yelp! I found the best casual dining spots in town:
1. Five Forks Market - 6565 Lexus Dr.
2. Social Urban Bar & Restaurant - 509 E. State St.
3. Abreo Restaurant - 515 E. State St.
4. Lino's - 5611 E. State St.
5. Lucha Cantina - 1641 Alpine Rd.
6. Octane InterLounge - 124 N. Main St.
7. Marc's Fusion Cafe - 4133 Charles St.
8. Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom - 6280 E. State St.
9. Granite City Food & Brewery - 7140 Harrison Ave.
10. Franchesco's Ristorante - 7128 Spring Creek Rd.
Top This! The Search For Rockford’s Best Pizza: Mama C’s at Rock-A-Bago Hall