Illinois Habitat for Humanity Accepting Homeownership Applications in August
Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity is working hard this summer to build houses and now is the time for potential homeowners to apply to be a part of the program.
This summer has been a huge one for the Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity. Since they were able to break ground on the five new houses they are building this summer, they're been hammering and nailing but you know what? Now they need some homeowners!
So, let the homeowner process begin!
The Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity is beginning this process next month with a few different options available for applications.
You can attend an application event to get more info if you'd like. The dates and times of those events are:
- Thursday, August 4 at 5:30 pm @ Crusader Community Health 1200 W. State Street
- Monday, August 8 at 5:30 pm @ Crusader Community Health 1200 W. State Street
- Saturday, August 13 starting at 10:00 am @ RPL Nordlof Center 118 N Main Street
- Wednesday, August 17 starting at 10:00 am @ Crusader Community Health 1200 W. State Street
- Saturday, August 27 starting at 10:00 am @ RPL Nordlof Center 118 N Main Street
Or, if that doesn't work for you, no problem, you can also can pop by the RAHFH office to complete an application at 5183 Harlem Road in Loves Park on Wednesdays in August starting the 3rd, except not on August 17.
Guess what... if none of those days and times work for you, you can still just give them a call and work something out to see if you are a good candidate to be a Habitat homeowner. Just give them a call at (815) 636-4573.