How To Get Free Tickets For Summerfest In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Here are some secret tips for getting free tickets for the largest music festival in the United States.
Summerfest In Milwaukee Is A "Must-Do" Every Summer
Everyone has things they like to do during the summer months. Some people enjoy golfing, fishing, or traveling to just name a couple. My "thing" is going to festivals and outdoor concerts. One of my favorites is Summerfest in Milwaukee.
Summerfest is the largest music fest in the United States. It runs for several days and it doesn't matter which day you go because there are always great bands playing. Plus, the food is a highlight too.
The only problem is like everything else, it can get costly. Especially, if you want to go a few different times. I think the most I ever went in one year was four times. That was a fun but expensive summer.
The key is scoring free tickets to get in. There are plenty of opportunities to do so but you just have to know how to do it. Unfortunately, most people don't have that information. Luckily, I can help you with that. I've got the secret tips.
How To Score Free Tickets For Summerfest
- Thursday, June 23rd, 12 pm to 3 pm: Donate two jars of peanut butter for a free ticket.
- Friday, June 24th, 12 pm to 3 pm: Free admission for everyone.
- Saturday, June 25th, 12 pm to 3 pm: First 1,500 visitors who donate new deodorant, feminine hygiene products, or socks.
- Friday, July 1st, 12 pm to 3 pm: First 2,000 fans who donate three non-perishable food items.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 12 pm to 3 pm: First 2,500 people through the gate who donate a children's book.
- Thursday, July 7th, 12 pm to 3 pm: First 2,000 fans who donate three non-perishable food items.
- Saturday, July 9th, 12 pm to 3 pm: Everyone gets in for free. Bonus, first 30,000 receive a free ticket for 2023.
- For more details about getting into Summerfest for free, HERE.
To find out the line-up and other details, HERE.