Five Things A Newbie Must Order at Culver’s
I read in DNA Chicago that Wrigleyville is soon to become the home to the first Culver's in the Chicago.
That got me to thinking about what we would tell a "newbie" trying out Culver's for the first time of what they must order.
Once this restaurant goes up in November, the "Windy City" is gonna know what we "Rockford-ians" and "Wisconsin-ites" already know about the deliciousness of their Butter Burgers.
My top five Must Orders would be as follows:
1. Cheese Curds. Oh yes this is a biggest MUST order for a new comer to Culver's.
2. Butter Burger with or without cheese. Just have to have one of these. Order it in a snack pack that makes it even better.
3. Sweet Tea. Mmmm, it's better than McD's in my opinion.
4. Their Chicken Salad when it's availab;e as the special sandwich of the day. Yum!
5. And last but not least, their frozen custard. Any way they serve it is pure awesomeness.
If you had to tell a Chicagoan about Culver's and what to order what would your picks be?