Celebrate National Doughnut Day in Rockford
Here are some great places to celebrate National Doughnut Day in Rockford.
Did you know there's a National Doughnut Day? It happens the first Friday in June. This year it's on June 2nd.
Who doesn't love doughnuts? I'm a huge fan.
Growing up, our neighbors owned a bakery. Each Saturday, my Dad and I would stop there while running errands. We were able to go in the back to watch them make doughnuts. Then we would bring some home for breakfast for that week.
Here are some great places in Rockford to celebrate National Doughnut Day.
- By The Dozen Bakery - 8324 N 2nd St, Machesney Park
- Doughboys Donuts - 3451 N Main St, Rockford
- Doughboys Donuts - 3330 11th St, Rockford
- All Day Donut - 3511 E State St, Rockford
- Dunkin' Donuts - 4105 Charles St, Rockford
- Dunkin' Donuts - 1601 N Alpine Rd, Rockford
- Schnucks - multiple locations in Rockford
Maybe you could even do a Rockford Doughnut Crawl and try some from all the different locations.
Video: Rockford IceHogs Colonial Cup Anniversary with Mike Peck