Volunteers Needed For The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run
You always feel good when you volunteer but it's rare that you have this much fun.
The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run will be here next weekend Saturday, July 30th and they need some help. You get to go behind the scenes of an amazing event and provide great customer service to all participants. This would be a great thing to have on a college application resume. The only restriction is they ask all volunteers to be of 16 years old.
What you will receive as a volunteer.
- Customized Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run Volunteer Crew T-Shirt
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized
- Access to the Krazy Town food, music, and more
- More fun than anyone should have while volunteering
Volunteers can be called upon to do any of the following on the day of the race. Saturday volunteers are asked to be there from 730AM-130PM.
- Registration Area - Check in registered runners and distribute registration packets.
- Starting Lind and Finish Line - Assist with the flow at the starting line and provide runners with water, bananas, a T-Shirt and a medal at the finish line.
- Parking - Assist the parking team with parking vehicles in dedicated lots.
- Course Water Stop and Obstacle Monitor - Ensure runners stay on the route, provide water cups and instruct participants on completing obstacles.
- Krazy Town - Assist with merchandising and midway entertainment.
- Teardown - Assist with basic teardown of the event.
Volunteers are also needed to assist with the event set up on Friday, July 29. Friday volunteers will be needed from 10AM-2PM and will get:
- Customized Krazy Kids Crew T-Shirt
- Lunch and fluids to keep you going
- One free registration to the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run
You can raise money for your charity, club or group by going here.
If you would like to sign up as a volunteer and view open positions for this event head over here.