Toys R Us Closing Seven Stores In Illinois
In September of 2017 Toys R Us announced it would be filing for bankruptcy but few details of which stores would be affected were shared. We now know which locations will be closed and Illinois and Wisconsin will both be losing multiple stores.
Along with filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Toys R Us announced will be closing more than 180 stores, including seven stores in Illinois and two in Wisconsin. According to USA Today, stores will begin the closing processes as early as next month and be completed by April.
Illinois Toys R Us Stores Affected
- Highland Park 1610 Deerfield Rd. IL
- Schaumburg 16 East Golf Road IL
- Vernon Hills 295 Center Drive IL
- Matteson 5001 Lincoln Highway IL
- Bricktown 6420 W. Fullerton IL
- Burbank 7750 South Cicero Avenue IL
- Niles 5660 Touhy Avenue IL
Wisconsin Toys R Us Stores Affected
- Brookfield 18550 W. Bluemound Rd. WI
- Madison 2161 Zeier Road WI
[H/T USA Today]