The Five Best Go-To Public Parking Spots in Downtown Rockford
Finding the perfect parking spot should be considered an art form.
If you go downtown not knowing where to park you could be in for a bad time. There was even a person on Reddit who asked for help.
Here are five of the best go-to public parking spots according to Reddit (and some from me.)
1. The lot behind District across from Octane
2. Big church parking lot west of the city market.
3. Public lot east side of city market by art building.
4. There's a huge parking lot behind Capri.
5. Irish Rose has a large public lot near the restaurant.
Where should you not park? Stay away from the BMO Harris Bank Center parking garage. It fills up quickly, you need to pay for it, it's under construction and if you're leaving the same time as everyone else, it'll take forever for you to get out.