The Area’s Top Teachers Were Recognized With Their Golden Apples
NOTE: To fully appreciate this blog press play and start scrolling down.
The Golden Apple Foundation is one of the things that makes the Rockford area great. They've been recognizing excellent teachers in the area for 20 years. You can find a complete list of this years nominees here.
Here's a list of this year's winners. Congrats to all.
- Harlem Middle School - 8th Grade Social Studies
- Willowbrook Middle School - 5-8 Choir, 7th Grade Speech, General Music
- Roosevelt Community Education Center - 10-12 Enviro, Earth, Biology, Robotic Integrated Algebra-Based Physics
- Harlem High School - 10-12 Spanish
- Belvidere North High School - 9-12 Business
P.S. The Harlem grad in me would like to point out that District 122 secured 40% of this year's Golden Apples. Go Huskies!!