If You Don’t Take These 5 Photos at a Pumpkin Patch, Did You Even Go?
Sure we go to pumpkin patches for the Fall feels, and to get some pumpkins, but let’s face it, we also go to share pumpkin photos on Facebook.
Which is totally ok.
Considering Facebook is generally full of politics and terrible news, I love when my news feed ends up being thousands of pumpkin patch photos.
Not only was Sunday perfect outdoor activity weather, the Cubs and Bears were off, so the patches were filled with pumpkin pickers.
We all went to pumpkin patches, and I bet you took all of these five photos, too.
1. Your kid (or another kid you hopefully know…) eating an apple cider donut. Bonus points it he’s wearing a plaid shirt.
2. A couple (even if it’s your parents…) in front of some hay. Bonus points if there’s a random child on a tractor in the back.
3. A mom hanging with her kid behind a wooden pumpkin cut-out… possibly realizing he needs sunglasses. Bonus points if he’s wearing a Cubs hat.
4. A casual picture of you and your friend (or sister-in-law) with the pumpkin patch sign in the background… unless your brother took this picture so fast he didn’t get the sign. Bonus points if you match.
5. A candid picture of you with a kid picking pumpkins… actually we’re ‘cheers-ing’ pumpkins. Bonus points if your hair expresses how windy it was.
Happy pumpkin patching!
Subscribe to 1440 WROK on