Circle Of Change Golf Outing Helps Vets And Dogs
This golf outing couldn't be more up our alley here at WROK.
Carol from Circle of Change sat down with Riley to talk to us about this awesome event.
Here are some of the bullet points.
- The Circle of Change Veterans Dog Program is a nonprofit organization that provides adjunct therapy, free of charge, for veterans with PTSD, traumatic brain injury and other psychological disorders.
- The 2018 Annual Golf Outing will be on August 4 at West Lake Village Golf Course, 3820 Westlake Village Dr., Winnebago. Sign up is at 9:00 AM and shotgun start at 10:00.
- The cost is $260 per foursome or $65 per individual. Cost includes 18 holes of golf, cart, goodie bag, lunch and a drink.
- Contests during the round include: putting, longest drive, longest putt, and closest to pin. If a lucky golfer sinks a hole-in-one on a designated hole they will win a set of clubs from the Golf Shack.
- There will be a silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and a special raffle for a Stōk portable gas grill with two gas cylinders donated by the Machesney Park Home Depot. This grill is ideal for camping, picnicking or tailgating.
- To register: download a form www.circle-of-change.org, or call Steve at 815-262-1491, or Mark at 815-703-5940.