7 ‘Pokémon Go’ Pokéstops In Rockford You Need To Visit
Everything has changed. Mobile games as you know it, are forever changed now that Pokémon Go has been unleashed on the public.
I know fun AR games have been around for years but nothing has taken over quite like Pokémon Go has since it launched last week.
While most people are new to Pokémon and for the most part are muddling their way through the early learning portions of the game, people are certainly getting out there and finding as many Pokémon as possible.
So what do you do with your Pokémon after you find them? You take 'em to a gym to train and battle your newly captured pals with other players.
But what if you don't want to spend all day hunting for these places? Here's 7 Rockford area Pokémon gyms you can visit now according to Reddit.
- Stewart Square, Stewart Ave, Rockford 61102
- Loves Park Fire Station, 1527 Windsor Rd, Loves Park 61111
- Wesley Willows, 4141 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL 61103
- Stone Eagle Tavern, 6445 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108
- Sinnissippi Park bike path, 1354 N 2nd St, Rockford, IL 61107
- McDonald's, 6995 E. Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114
- Keeling-Puri Peace Plaza 3558-3780 McFarland Rd, Rockford
Do you know of any other gyms or shops in the Rockford area? Let us know!
Bonus Video: Top This! Sweet Lenny's Search For Rockford's Best Pizza